MTi GROUP’s brand of solar light has been developed to suit outdoor mobile applications. Having gone through several design modifications, our solar light has an aluminum base with a thread for mounting. A spigot is fixed with countersunk screws at the base of the light. Using high quality NiMH batteries, our lights will outlast and outperform competitors’.
SOLARLIGHT by MTi GROUP is the leader in mine safety. Perfect for mines where night loading takes place, applications include demarking haul roads, blasting areas, and access/no access areas. Features include:
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate housing with cast resin 0.3W photoelectric cell
- High visibility, low power draw LED delivering 2.4 Lumen per LED
- Die-cast aluminum body – durable construction (fixed with screws not a rubber stopper)
- Weather-proof On/Off switch
- Charges during the day, flashes at night. 72 continuous flashing performances when fully charged.
- Wide operating temperature range (-30C to 65C rated)
- Designed to fit on a standard witches hat/traffic cone
- Can be fitted to a pole or star picket using the SOLARLIGHT Stand
- Available in various colors