COLLARCONE Hole Savers
The MTi GROUP COLLARCONE Hole Savers are often referred to as Collar Protectors or Drill Hole Cones. They are available in a range of sizes to accommodate drill holes from 64mm to 450mm. Excellent in preventing cuttings re-entering the holes, our Drill Hole Cones saves you time and money on redrills and gives you a more constant blast.
What separates them from the rest is that they are injection-molded rather than rotation-molded. This means the wall thickness is consistent and the design can be more complex. Some features include:
- Downline clips molded into the cone to prevent a potential misfire from leads falling down the hole
- The ability to be stacked without sticking together due to anti lock tabs
- Handles on the bigger sizes to assist with manual handling
- Lightweight design makes them 20% lighter than other rotational molded products
- Stacking heights that are up to 50% denser than other rotational molded products
- Proven to reduce redrills
- Keeps collar open and protected
- Load though for holes 230mm and above, blanked end for holes below 203mm.
MTi GROUP has also produced a mine spec trailer to accommodate the hole savers carrying over 700 at a time. This innovation has significantly decreased the manual handling risks associated with Hole Savers, and also increases productivity on the bench, housekeeping and life of the Hole Savers.
- Impact-resistant and UV stabilized plastics
- Highly visible
- Complies with AS 2187.2:2008
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - 64mm - 100/box
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - 76-115mm - 100/box
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - 102-140mm - 50/box
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - closed end - 165-203mm - 30/box
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - 230-250mm CC230
COLLARCONE Hole Saver - 250-311mm CC270