American Blasting Consumables understands the importance of respecting and protecting privacy. This Policy explains how and why we collect your information, how we handle the personal information we may collect from time to time and what controls you have over it.
What is ‘personal information’?
‘Personal information’ means information or an opinion, in any form and whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from, that information or opinion. It includes, but is not limited to information such as your name, address, date of birth and phone number.
Who collects the personal information?
What personal information is collected?
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by MTi GROUP:
- If you contact Guardall, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
- When you submit an order on our website
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be used by American Blasting Consumables, our agents, and contractors for the following purposes:
- The purposes detailed at the time of collection and noted throughout our website
- The purposes of processing and fulfilling your order
- For any other purposes required or authorised by or under applicable law (which includes without limitation the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- You have consented to that disclosure (for example, at the time you provided us with your personal information)
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the performance of our services to you under the user agreement or is contemplated by your request for us to provide you with services
- The disclosure is otherwise required or authorised by or under applicable law (which includes without limitation the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. Cookies may be used by us from time to time. Cookies do not identify individual users, although they do identify the user’s Internet browser.
Most Internet browsers are set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when they are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of
Guardall places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Guardall retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user's personal information, Guardall cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Guardall receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
Third party web pages
You should be aware that when you are on this website, you may be directed to other websites that are not operated or controlled by us.
We reserve the right at our discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes